iReporter

The Trophy Club Town Council is seeking residents to serve on a very important Blue Ribbon Panel that will be charged with investigating the optimal solution to...
You’re not fooling us—we know you’re on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And chances are, you use these social media apps on multiple devices—your desktop,...
Fort Worth Zoo officials are thrilled to announce the birth of a 330-pound, 38-inch tall female Asian elephant calf. The calf was born at 3:34 a.m. on July 7....
Angela Washeck – Guest Contributor
Jul 10 2013
With the summer heat setting in, there is nothing like a cold, refreshing beverage to cool you down. Because sometimes food just can’t satisfy like a delicious...
Tuesday evening, I found myself in the audience at the Miss Texas 2013 preliminary competition. Full disclosure: one of my best friends is a contestant (hint:...
1. The George W. Bush Presidential Center Perusing the exhibits highlighting the Bush presidency is much more interesting for the kids than reading a history...
Don’t celebrate America’s freedom locked up. Once again, Tarrant County is implementing a “No Refusal” campaign over the Fourth of July holiday in an effort to...
In last week's edition of Highland Park's Blue Zone News, HPDPS Sgt. Lance Koppa tells citizens about a new scheme criminals are using to get ahold of cell...
How will you spend your Independence Day this year? In our area, the options are endless, but this 4 th of July roundup will hopefully help you narrow down your...
Damiane de Wit-Guzman – Guest Contributor
Jun 24 2013
My husband’s birthday is July 4, but having been born in Mexico, it has little significance for him. Mexico has an independence day too, of course, and Jose...