iReporter

Two innovative real estate leaders with keen business acumen will be added to the North Texas Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame roster in 2024. One inductee...
Merriman Anderson Architects (MAA) announces construction has commenced on their Preserve at Mustang Creek project, an $88 million rental community located in...
TEXAS: The home mortgage market in Texas is showing signs of stabilizing. That's the word from the Texas Residential Mortgage Survey that saw an increase in...
Welcome to this Traditional Texas living in the Oakmont Golf Course community. HUGE .40 ACRE LOT FEEDING INTO GUYER HS! BOASTING 2,714 SQFT this TWO STORY...
Counter Considerations Considering new countertops for your kitchen or bath? Many homeowners in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex are doing the same! Whether you...
ann bridgman – Guest Contributor
Jan 3 2022
What’s new for ‘22? The decorations are put away, the cookies are out of the house, and now you look around and say, “Blah.” Been there ....
How hot is the housing market in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? We're all aware it's as hot as our August temperatures. Realtors will tell you it’s definitely...
Real Estate, furniture and paint...oh my! If you are like me, you are thinking, “even though I wasn’t planning to move, maybe I should sell and cash in on...
The visionary Pegasus Park project has been recognized as the “Deal of the Year” at D CEO magazine’s 2021 Commercial Real Estate Awards. The award ceremony...
Richardson-based ATW Corporation is moving its headquarters to Addison, Texas. The company has leased a full floor at Greenhill Towers for a total of 26,127...