iReporter

“My Heart Sings” by Manuel Sarmiento 5.5 x 17" Re-Cycled Steel Manuel doesn’t plan his projects, instead using whatever he finds and then creating. “I use...
Draft Sports Bar & Lounge in Downtown Dallas has drafted a Fantasy Football Package to provide football fans with a venue to participate in their Fantasy...
Medical City Alliance , a Level III Trauma Center, has received certification as a Primary Stroke Center (PSC) from The Joint Commission , reflecting a higher...
Southlake Jr. Cotillion Registration is NOW OPEN.. Classes meet in the Fall on Sundays at the N. Richland Hills Community Center, Grand Hall, 6000 Hawk Ave.,...
“The Lookout” by Cherie Giddens Framed 27.25 x 33.25" Watercolor “On a cold winter day at sunset on the Colorado river, a large blue heron appears. These...
Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days and you’re in a high-risk health group for worse health complications? You may be concerned about...
Come visit Holder Dane Gallery to see this wonderful sculpture by Mark Hyde, titled “Winter Leaves.” It is created from a type of marble called Sivec, from...
The Warren Center is a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services and support to children with developmental delays and disabilities....
“Phantom Horses” by Betty Watkins Framed 33 x 27” Acrylic “’Phantom Horses’ are part of the wind and sky coming down to splash in the sea.” Painting info:...
“Happiness Lives in Wild Flowers” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 30 x 30" Acrylic on canvas “In the Spring season I love to visit old country roads where...