iReporter

Four children treated at The Warren Center , a nonprofit agency providing professional evaluations, therapy services, and support to children with...
“Serenity” by Kelly Gowan Gallery Wrap 36 x 48" Resin and Stone on cradled birchwood “Part of my Stone and Water series, this painting is inspired by cool...
Kristi Bare – Guest Contributor
Dec 13 @ 3:55 pm
Equest announces Lindsay Ballotta and Jenny Merkle as co-chairs of its Blue Ribbon Ball , on Saturday, June 3, 2023 in the Al Hill, Jr. Arena at Equest at the...
“Galaxy Band” by Lisa Gates Gallery Wrapped Canvas 24 x 24" Resin, Acrylic, Glitter “This beautiful interpretation of a planet’s rings sparkles and shines...
Morgan Roundy – Guest Contributor
Dec 8 @ 12:54 pm
Spine patients at Medical City North Hills may benefit from a new robotic platform designed to provide a more personalized approach to spinal surgery. This...
“Peonies and Yellow Iris” by Naomi Brotherton Matted 24 x 28" Watercolor NAOMI’S PAINTINGS ARE CURRENT PRICED AT 50% OFF Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims...
NEW ARTIST at GIDDENS GALLERY Brenda will be, in person, at the Gallery Thursday Dec 15, 11am – 6pm “A Walk in the Garden” by Brenda Brannon Gallery Wrapped 30...
Kitchen Design Concepts , a Dallas-based home design and remodeling company, is thrilled to announce that residential designer, Rebecca Sutton, has earned a...
On Tuesday, November 21, 2022 the Mammogram Poster Girls (MPG) presented a check for $50,000 to the Methodist Health System Foundation—$25,000 for the Breast...
“Reclamation” by Kyle Franco Gallery Wrap Canvas 60 x 42” Acrylic “Reclamation is a piece that I began painting but it took a turn I was not pleased with. So,...