iReporter

Early intervention (EI) is the process of delivering services and support to children from birth to three years old and their families who may have or be at...
“Dog and Pony Show” by Kristi A Zatyko Framed 28 x 22? Acrylic “‘Dog and Pony Show’ is an intuitive piece that was painted simultaneously with ‘St. George and...
“Hau`oli La Makuakane” (Happy Father’s Day) to all the Dads, Papas, Daddios, Pops and Grampas who lead their family so well. Your Dad may be known for his...
“Sky Nuggets” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 30” Acrylic on Canvas “This interactive work of layering color upon color produced menacing clouds in a...
“Shower of Flowers” by Fran Chausse White Framed 26 x 30? Oil "My pitcher overflows with an aura of beauty!" Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
“Hide and Seek” by Jackie Railsback Framed 16 x 20" Watercolor “Goats and donkey were hiding from my camera in an old Bavarian village. I captured the shadows...
“A Feeling of Blue” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Oil on Canvas “Look and listen. As you watch and listen to the waves, there comes a sense of the...
“Breaking Forth, Psalm 112:4” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Acrylic on Canvas “Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness;” Psalm 112:4...
“In Bloom” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap diptych 27 x 24" Encaustic “I endeavored to capture the essence of spring through the vivid colors and patterns....
“Spring Flutters” by Kelly Gowan Framed 37 x 25” Resin and Acrylic on birch wood “Spring Flutters is such a light bright airy abstract. It is done in...